Polka dot Bardot suit | denim cutoffs | linen twist sandals
I think the entire female population breathed a collective sigh of relief (both literally and figuratively!) when once piece bathing suits became a thing again a few seasons ago. Bikinis, and low rise ones at that, had ruled the bathing suit market for the good part of the past few decades- with one pieces relegated to the over-a-certain-age set, or those under 6…the only styles made were either too “momish” (and I reserve the right to use that term bc I’M A MOM!), too sporty, or too juvenile. However, for the past few seasons, One piece suits have ruled- and they come in more cool patterns, cuts and colors than I think bikinis do at this point! My fave thing about them, other than the fact that my abs are nowhere near what they used to be pre-Nolan (and guess how many f*cks I give lol) , is that they can double as bodysuits or tops with shorts and skirts! Shop my Six Picks below:
1. For the stripes lover- love these colors and chic high leg cut!
2. For the girlish tomboy (my thirteen year old self dies for this RVCA one!)
3. Classic girly polka dots- SO in right now; and this rust color is so flattering with a tan! ( worn by me above)
4. One shoulder chic- in this sophisticated khaki color that is just so good.
5. Vintage floral- romantic without being too saccharine
6. Tropical vibes- this would work perfectly for a beach vacay- wear dinner later with a denim mini or white shorts!
Happy almost summer!