I don’t know about you guys, but around this time every summer, I start to get sick of wearing sandals– I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m equally as obsessed with lace-up sandals as everyone else in the world– but day after day, I start to get itchy (not physically, ew, gross…) wearing the same sandals/sneaks combos with summer looks. Enter the SUMMER STATEMENT BOOTIE (as I’m calling them!). Traditional black or brown leather booties can read too “fall/winter” and weigh down summer looks– but an interesting pair of textured, colored, or patterned booties can feel just right with a breezy summer dress or denim cutoffs you would normally wear sandals with– making the look seem more like an “outfit” than a basic summer throw-and-go situation. Below, find and shop my “Six-Picks” for summer statement booties!
2. Faux Snakeskin Booties x Urban Outfitters
3. Mesh Knit Ankle boots x ASH
4. Pink Suede Clear Heel Ankle Boots x Public Desire
5. Off-White Booties (similar to the sold out sale Zara ones I just picked up!), first, second, third, all via ASOS
6. Denim Star-Print Bootie x ASOS
Happy Shopping (for Booties!)
One thought on “My Six-Picks: Summer Statement Booties”