Jacket & boots: Zara | jeans : DL1961 | bag: Saint Laurent
If there’s an “it” jacket this season, it’s the oversized “aviator” jacket— and I love these for so many reasons. Often in (faux) suede or (faux) leather, with a shearling or fur collar and cuffs, they’re at the same time functional and chic— tomboyish in an “Amelia Earhart- rogue” kind of way, modern yet classic and timeless. If you like a motorcycle jacket, THIS is your winter version— they can be worn basically with ANYTHING, just as you would a moto jacket— to dress down or edge up a dress or skirt, with jeans or leather leggings, or like I did this morning, to “pull together” a really casual Sunday- deli- run look, over leggings and a sweatshirt with sneaks— I immediately felt less lazy! Below, shop my “six picks” at a variety of price points!
1) $95– Faux suede and shearling coat: the perfect oversized fit, in a go-with everything color
2) $79– Faux leather gold statement jacket: not for the shy, this is such a great outfit making piece— wouldn’t be surprised if this makes the NYFW cut for February!
3) $70– Faux suede and shearling jacket in grey… if you’re looking for a neutral color but don’t want another black jacket, this one is SOOO good for the price point!
4) $170– Faux shearling and leather aviator jacket… this is the classic… just the right amount of a boyish fit, super soft faux shearling with edgy details!
5) $58– Faux Leather black on black aviator jacket.. this one looks way more expensive than it is— the details are so good and the black on black is super chic!
6) $158– Vintage check camel aviator jacket… as I’m typing this, I’m realizing I need this one too! It has great 70s vibes and is statement making without being too loud… the pattern is everything.
so guys, get shopping! As the cold weather rolls in, these jackets are just perfect in so many ways! Have a great week…
These are my favorite style of jackets. But I need that gold one in my life!