It’s that time of year again guys— we’ve gotta stop hiding our unpedicured toes under booties and in sneaks— time to bust out our sandals! I’ve rounded up my current fave styles, all under $100– and all cool enough to update all of your spring and summer looks!
1. Raffia and suede ankle tie sandals: perfect with denim shorts and a flowy floral top, a little sundress or a denim mini and fun tee!
2. Leather braided flat sandal: simple and chic, with a cool braided detail that will pair well with everything in your summer wardrobe.
3. Suede knotted sandal: this slide also comes in a Tahoe/ tan color that I also love… just the right amount feminine and vintagey- love the vibe of these with a pretty summer dress- maybe something polka dotted…
4. Canvas rainbow stripe sandal: guys if you haven’t gotten the memo yet, ALL RAINBOW EVERYTHING is everywhere this spring and summer! Are these not a fiesta for your feet?! I’d pair them with a vintage graphic tee and denim cutoffs.
5. Striped knot sandal: these are a perf mix of preppy and fashion forward- if you’re summer style leans more toward nautical/ classic, these hit the mark.
6. Lucite jeweled sandals: these babies hit two major summer trends- lucite/ clear accessories and multi colored jewels- these add a glam touch to an otherwise simple look- think jeans and a white tee, or a simple grey or black t shirt dress- I wore a similar pair in Miami for a pool day with a red one piece as a bodysuit and black cutoff shorts!
Happy sandal weather!