Clockwise, from top left:
1. Gucci Peyton Loafer Mules in White: Well worth the price tag; a classic you’ll have and cherish forever in super on trend white– I wear these with literally EVERYTHING
2. Marc Fisher Mule Heel in Suede: Super affordable cork and suede heel with a retro vibe– the shoe of the moment that will make all your summer looks feel fresh and feminine
3. Rebecca Minkoff Buckle heel sandal: These walkable heels add a city-edge to any feminine summer looks– love the toughness of the silver buckles!
4. Asos Gingham Ankle Tie sandals: Gingham is EVERYWHERE guys, and if you only want a small dose, these on trend sandals are for you! I’ll pair them with a rocker tee and cutoffs…
5. Soludos Espadrille Wedges: A classic summer staple that will never go out of style– Soludos are super comfortable– this pair will bring a girly touch to any dressed up look
6. Asos blush suede ankle wrap sandals: Dusty rose blush is THE summer color right now– these will add just the right amount of color to neutral looks
7. J.Crew gold ankle tie sandals: I buy a fresh pair each summer– these are simple and perfect in every way
8. H&M gold loafer mules: a SUPER affordable version of the shoe you NEED– extremely versatile and comfortable- I wear these at least twice a week!
Happy shoe shopping!